Wednesday 6 March 2013

Training Progress Week - 1


Date : 14/1/2013 – 18/1/2013
Activity :


  • In my first week at work, I have introduced myself to Mountbayu Sdn Bhd staff, to supervisors and managers. I was told I was to undergo internship. For my second year in college. Supervisor introduced me to all staff. I was briefed on the scope of work that I will do during the process of internship.
  • Given a briefing about the company. What scope of job and task given by  the company. The Supervisor also take us a short brief look around the in the company building.
  • I have been given guidance on how to key in data entry for a project. I am using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. I entered all the data required by clients. Here I was able to learn how to store vital data and useful in the future. 



2 comments:

  1. salam..hye ila..mcm mana nk contact dgn cik ila ni ea? nk tny pasal report.. fb ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Industrial Automation Training in Delhi NCR | PLC SCADA Training | Automation Training Noida - 9953489987
    DIAC offers 100% job oriented certification courses in automation technologies.The automation training programs offered assures a career after B-Tech / BE / Diploma as plc programmer ,SCADA engineer and various careers in automation fields. Call @9818293887.

    ReplyDelete