Wednesday 6 March 2013

Training Progress Week - 4


Date : 4/02/2013 – 8/02/2013

Activity :

  • This week I had learned new experience. I followed my supervisor to attend a meeting and meet clients at construction site about the project been held.
  • My supervisor teach me how to handle a meeting with clients.  Before the meeting, I need to prepare some documents and proposal that I need to present with my supervisor.
  • In the meeting environment, I learned many things that can be useful in my career. 

5 comments:

  1. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to make money with online gambling - WorkNow
    If you're new to online gambling and want to make a living online gambling game, then I suggest you follow this หารายได้เสริม step. We provide you with a list of all

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Management and Leadership Training Courses in Dubai

    ReplyDelete