Wednesday 6 March 2013

Training Progress Week - 3


Date: 28/01/2013 – 1/2/2013

Activity :


  • Supervisor helps me how to write a Letter of Award. This letter is the of confirmation to show that the place is undertaken by our company.
  • Supervisor insist to taught me how make a template. Template consist of all project location had been done by the company. We also need to key in and calculate total profit and company loss.
  • The supervisor also gave ways to track construction supply inventory in and out and how to approve supply orders.
  • All project proposal requirement are been handled by me that I arranged the document in files store. All file I managed according to alphabet orders.
  • The supervisor told me that I have the ability to learned in multitasking and meet changing deadlines

1 comment: